Photo not mine.
Photo not mine.
In the style of a vintage cookbook or magazine or poster. Thoughts? Photo is not mine.
The Café (A Playlist)
1. Get Up – JJ Lin
2. Shattered Neighbourhood – Leessang feat. Lucid Fall
3. The Alley – Busker Busker
4. Love in the Milky Way Café – 10cm
5. Anyway – Akdong Musician
6. Oh My God – B1A4
7. Still You – Donghae & Eunhyuk
8. Coffee – BTS (Cover of “Cafe Latte” by 어반자카파 (Urban Zakapa))
9. Only U – VIXX
10. You Don’t Know Love – K.Will
11. Fall in Fall – K.Will
12. If I Were You – 2NE1
13. Easy – B.A.P
14. My Body Erased You (Skit) – Leessang
15. My Body Erased You – Leessang
16. Back in the Day – Urban Zakapa
17. Good Morning, See You Tomorrow – After School Tea Time
18. Slow Dance – Eddy Kim
19. Coffee Shop – B.A.P
20. Interlude – BTS
21. My Queen – Show Luo
22. Please Don’t – K.Will
23. Serenade – Leessang feat. Gaeko (Dynamic Duo)
24. When Where What How – Block B (Park Kyung Solo)
25. Just the Two of Us – Urban Zakapa
26. Café – BIGBANG
27. Don’t Hate Me – Akdong Musician
28. Interview with the Vampire – 五月天 Mayday
Here is a listenable Grooveshark version of my near perfect playlist, The Café. 28 songs perfect for listening to with a cup of coffee, on a quiet Sunday morning or Saturday afternoon, basking in sunlight, with a beautiful window view in front of you. If you have none of these, then don’t worry, this tracklist will transport you there.
Jazzy, smooth, chilled, relaxed, light-hearted and with a tentative sense of time, starting from morning to evening. Perhaps a slight story-telling element, thinking of someone spending the day at a café.
Best listened to WITHOUT shuffle, as I put a LOT of effort into the order of these songs and how they move into one another… Still not perfect, but that’s okay. All good songs in any case, though I doubt any of you would like all of them, at least not on first listen. If possible, listen in full rather than starting and stopping, it interrupts the flow. Maybe put it on in the background while you’re Internet surfing or doing chores or something? Or just sitting to with a cup of coffee~
Tracklist and graphics to come~
I recently crafted a lifetime-achievement-worthy playlist based loosely around a theme of “The Café”, i.e. songs perfect for listening to with a cup of coffee, on a quiet Sunday morning or Saturday afternoon, basking in sunlight, with a beautiful window view in front of you. Jazzy, smooth, chilled, relaxed, light-hearted and with a tentative sense of time, starting from morning to evening. Perhaps a slight story-telling element, thinking of someone spending the day at a café.
In any case, a brief project, but I’ve decided to do accompanying graphics / posters to conceptualize it and make something of a brand out of this beautiful tracklist. Forgive me for I didn’t source images too carefully and forgot to take notes of credits, so if you would like me to delete or credit them please say. As such, let’s begin with a “teaser” picture if you will… How about the cover for this tentative compilation album?